Tuesday, April 19, 2011

All About Features

I am thrilled to have been featured on the Urban Folk Circuit blog this week!  Take a look to see a little bit about me and my crafting process.  Urban Folk Circuit is the Chicago group that hosts monthly craft shows in new and interesting spaces around the city - I did my first show in March with them, and will be joining them again in May at Quencher's Saloon.  Urban Folk Circuit was founded by Jess and Kelli, two very talented Chicago artists.


To pay it forward, I'd like to feature one of my favorite Etsy shops: TickledPinkKnits.  When I was first setting up my own shop, I came across Elena's site and fell in love.  She sells a variety of hand-knit goods, including everything from fiber jewelry and lariats to shrugs and shawls.  Her lovely designs and detail truly make her pieces works of art.

Here's a small sampling, but definitely check out her shop when you get a chance:


1 comment:

  1. Great stuff, I loooove the ruffled orange wrap. AND! I didn't UFC had a blog. Following! And off to read your feature. :)

    ReplyDelete